Acquisition Project Manager (m/f/d) Connectivity and Driving Solutions
Braunschweig or Erlangen
- You will support the technical part of offer creation and customer alignment.
- You will ensure that projects are run in budget, in time and in quality and care for customer satisfaction.
- You will plan projects and ensure according project execution.
- You will set up and lead the project team.
- You will identify project risks and implement mitigation strategies.
- You will report the project status towards the customer and the Project Steering Committee.
- You hold a university or senior technical college degree.
- You have profound knowledge of project management processes and methods in Software Engineering ideally in the automotive environment.
- You have several years of professional experience.
- You have already gained project management experience.
- You have very good communication skills.
- You have very good leadership skills.
- You have extensive experience with customer communication.
- You are flexible and willing to travel.
- Your written and verbal communication skills in business English language are very good.
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way.
- You have ideally knowledge of driver assistance and or connected vehicle technologies.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!