in EB's technology site Oulu
Elektrobit is building car of the future! EB Automotive Finland is established four years ago, and today we have over 200 software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and have now opening for REQUIREMENT ENGINEER position in our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- You have an analytic mindset and a strong customer focus
- You have experience in requirements engineering and automotive requirements processes
- You excel at structuring information and precisely formulating requirements and specifications
- You are thorough and committed to work through long lists of requirements, actively follow up open points and track them to closure
- You have strong presentation and communication skills
- You enjoy working in an agile team
- Preferably you also have knowledge on software development and testing processes´
- A solid “yes WE can” attitude and strong team player mentality
- Good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and customers globally
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other
Read more about the culture and atmosphere at EB in Finland here
(article) and here
(video). See our newest innovations video in here
- You analyze the requirements documents from Continental departments and customer RFQs
- You discuss requirements with the customer, clarify open points and details
- You derive and specify the product requirements
- You actively walk through new requirements with the technical experts to evaluate their impact
- You present new requirements to the CCB and prepare decision papers
- You create and maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire development cycle according to A-SPICE and ISO 26262.
- You advice teams to write and trace requirements, perform reviews, and advocate for EB quality standards.
- You support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for requirements Management.
Please send your application in English at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Tomi Lappalainen / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 50 4820 884
Jussi Palomäki / email@example.com
/ +358 40 357 5899
We look forward to receiving your application!