SAFETY EXPERT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ADAPTIVE CORE
in EB's technology site Oulu
Elektrobit is building car of the future! EB Automotive Finland is established four years ago, and today we have over 200 software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and have now opening for Safety Experts in our Product Development organization in our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- Several years of practical experience in the SW industry and with appropriate safety standards
- Safety analysis methods
- Software safety verification
- System safety validation
- Safety engineering overview knowledge
- ISO 26262 knowledge.
Read more about the culture and atmosphere at EB in Finland here
(article) and here
(video). See our newest innovations video in here
- You will support our projects in the role of functional safety expert/architect for software products development
- You will create, maintain and refine all artefacts in the area of functional safety, e.g. safety plans, safety requirements, technical safety concepts, technical architectures, requirements for hardware and software
- You will participate in the audit planning and coordination of the Functional safety audits
- You will perform safety analyses, e.g. FTA, HAZOP, and support the development of suitable architectures
- You will support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for functional safety
- You will manage and perform tool and software classification and qualification
- You will prepare and support safety assessments and audits for safety relevant projects.
Please send your application in English via our job portal at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Tomi Lappalainen / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 50 4820 884
Jussi Palomäki / email@example.com
/ +358 40 357 5899
We look forward to receiving your application!