Software Integration Engineer (m/f/d)
for Embedded Security Software
To extend our competencies in Embedded Security Software Development
at our location in Erlangen, we are searching for a Software Integration Engineer (m/f/d)
for customer projects which are based on the AUTOSAR software architecture.
In this role, you will be integrating customer projects for embedded security software and respective applications for automobile control units e.g. HSM and SHE drivers, crypto algorithms, key management, secure onboard communication. As a Software Integration Engineer (m/f/d), you will integrate security functions in target hardware.
- You will integrate, configure and test security functions.
- You will coordinate technical tasks with the customer.
- You will analyze and find solutions for problems found during development and integration.
- You will debug software on target hardware.
- You will coordinate with various development teams for identified software issues.
- You will create and maintain the associated documentation.
- You will support the customers integrating EB security modules.
- You have experience in software-hardware integration, configuration and build management using SVN, JIRA and Jenkins tool chain with deep knowledge in:
- Merging and branching strategies
- 3rd party deliveries and related supplier management
- Continuous integration
- You are familiar with integration and release management processes and relevant documentation.
- You have advanced scripting skills in Python and are familiar with C programming.
- You have experience with complex embedded software architectures and a very good system understanding, Classic AUTOSAR knowledge would be a plus.
- You successfully communicate in English (fluent) and German (good to very good).
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar.
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and a self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!