Test Lead Vehicle CPU (m/f/d)
Our goal is the development of the next Infotainment for our partner. Therefore, we are responsible for key components like Diagnosis or SW download. We are happy about your application as software developer / test engineer, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert.
- You contribute to the validation team ramp-up and you are involved in the definition and roll-out of the project setup
- You support project and test management with planning and coordination
- You are responsible for the definition and implementation of the test technology concept
- You synchronize and align interfaces between test automation and CI/CD Toolchain
- You contribute to the definition of the test environment and you are responsible for key elements during the roll out
- You perform test design and test implementation; with the test team you execute the tests –at a high degree of automation
- You are willing to travel. Both customer location and contract site will be in Berlin, cooperation with further EB locations within Germany will be required
- You graduated with a master of e. g. computer science or electrical engineering
- You have several years of experience in the domain of (vehicle) bus communication like CAN or Ethernet and Internode Communication like SPI
- You apply strategies for Integration Testing and your professional experience includes such know-how within (automotive) software projects
- You master relevant tools like Vector CANoe
- You have experience and profound knowledge in software development with Python, knowledge if C is an advantage; switching from other languages like C++ is possible
- You know frameworks and solutions for Continuous Integration/Delivery and Test Automation
- You act with customer orientation and you are a fast learner
- You have excellent communication skills (English and German). German driving license B is a must.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!