Test Engineer Vehicle CPU (m/f/d)
Our goal is the development of the next Infotainment for our partner. Therefore, we are responsible for key components like Diagnosis or SW download. We are happy about your application as software developer / test engineer, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert.
- You are responsible for your technical domain and you successfully integrate your work results into the continuous integration/delivery environment
- You know the high potential of the test environment; additionally, you contribute to further improvements and extensions
- You develop a profound understanding of the test concept and align your activities accordingly
- You perform test design and test implementation; with the test team you execute the tests – at a high degree of automation
- You are willing to travel. Both customer location and contract site will be in Berlin, cooperation with further EB locations within Germany will be required
- You graduated with a master of e. g. computer science or electrical engineering
- You are experienced in the domain of (vehicle) bus communication like CAN or Ethernet and intermode communication like SPI
- You are experienced in integration testing and test automation of (automotive) Software
- You master relevant tools like Vector CANoe
Ideally you have validation experience of AUTOSAR-Projects
- You have experience and profound knowledge in software development with Python, knowledge of C is an advantage; switching from other languages like C++ is possible
- You know tools for test automation and continuous integration/delivery
- You are a fast learner regarding new tool environments
- You have excellent communication skills (English and German). German driving license B is a must.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!