Classic AUTOSAR SWC (Applications) Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our team in Ulm. We are looking for your application as software developer, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- As a software developer in our team, you develop hardware-related software for innovative infotainment products and display instruments in vehicles
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of the components, such as device drivers, as well as for their integration into the overall system
- You are involved in product definition and specification, develop the architecture and implement it later in the system
- When integrating 3rd-party products, you ensure the desired quality standard, analyze complex problems and continuously optimize system performance
- You care for your team to continuously improve regarding quality and efficiency of work as well as team cooperation
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a similar technical field of study
- You have already proven your sound knowledge in the software development of embedded systems in C / C++ in practice
- In addition, you will apply your knowledge of POSIX and AUTOSAR-based operating system architectures confidently in your daily work
- Ideally, you have experience in developing AUTOSAR application software components
- You have a pronounced analytical problem-solving ability and an independent and team-oriented way of working
- Your German and English are excellent, both written and spoken
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 6984 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!