Software Integrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Berlin or our site in Böblingen. We are looking for your application as software developer or project manager, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- You will integrate AUTOSAR SW-Cs and CDDs provided by internal and external vendors into a vehicle controller based on Infineon AURIX processor
- You will provide necessary adaptations to the SW to make it run on the target hardware, and support integration testing and SW validation
- Furthermore, you support the definition and realization of Configuration, Integration and Release processes as well as the implementation in the Continuous Integration tool chain of a vehicle controller project
- You create software releases based on the deliveries from internal and external parties
- You support the development team in using the relevant tools and provide guidelines, e.g. for quality aspects
- You work in an agile environment
- You have experience with embedded software development using C or embedded C
- You have AUTOSAR knowledge and experience in development and integration of AUTOSAR SW components and complex device drivers
- You have experience in software-hardware integration, configuration and build management using e.g. Git/Gerrit, JIRA and Jenkins tool chain with knowledge in
- Merging and branching strategies
- 3rd party deliveries and related supplier management
- Continuous integration
- You are familiar with integration and release management processes and relevant documentation
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of standard communication bus systems
- You successfully communicate in English; German is a plus
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and a self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!