Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d), who will take an important role as main interface between our internal R&D team and external manufacturing locations of our customer projects within the Center of Competence Cockpit Systems.
- You plan and support the implementation of the manufacturing processes (SMD, final assembly, testing, flashing) at our customer target plant(s)
- You set-up the entire end to end supply chain with Tier1 partner
- You manage the project for sample manufacturing and conduct DFM analyses and production process reviews for automotive products during development phase
- Furthermore, you improve the industrialization of the product by cross functional alignment of internal R&D team and Tier 1 partner with focus on manufacturing reliability, production testability, manufacturing E2E cost, product delivery quality and production capacity and meeting delivery capability
- Along the supply chain you review our key suppliers to ensure that production processes are installed according to the requirements
- Beside you are planning and supporting connected and locked production process including traceability
- You have completed university studies in the area of production engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related sciences
- You were able to gain several years of experience with ramping up complex products to series productions and have ideally at least 5 years of respective work experience, ambitious young professionals are also welcome
- You have deep understanding of manufacturing process, production test systems and processes in use
- You possess good analytical, SPC (Statistical process control) and six sigma methodology skills
- You have the capability to successfully manage cross functional teams and a good understanding of development processes
- You have excellent communication and moderation skills
- Your profile is completed by fluent communication skills in English, written and verbally
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 6984 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!