Automotive Software Engineer (m/f/d)
for AUTOSAR Projects
We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Berlin or our site in Böblingen. We are looking for your application as software developer or project manager, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- You are working on development and series production projects along the whole software development process – from design through development and to test.
- You are realizing multi core software systems on high end micro controllers like AURIX™ - TriCore MCU.
- You are implementing project specific, in parts also safety relevant software modules.
- You are implementing, configuring and adapting AUTOSAR base software.
- You are taking over responsibility for subareas or projects and realizing software functions based on customer needs.
What we are offering:
- An intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR.
- A motivating work environment in a dynamical team with high flexibility in work times and environment.
- A challenging and versatile task with State-of-the-Art technologies.
- Intensive support for your personal and professional development.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision processes.
- Career steps depending on your success.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have a good knowledge of classic AUTOSAR
- You are interested and motivated to develop complex embedded systems for the automotive industry.
- You have good to very good programming skills in C.
- You are willing to support customers.
- You ideally are experienced in the areas of software design and programming for embedded systems.
- You are preferring an independent and result oriented working style.
- You can communicate well in German and English.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!