Project Manager IFS (Shanghai& Beijing)
Beijing and/or Shanghai
To support our local Autosar team we are searching for new project managers. Tasks will be as follows:
- At Elektrobit, Project Managers are responsible to analyze customer requests, create concepts, effort estimations, presentations and finally deliver products to the customer.
- The goal is to fulfill the customer needs while observing EB`s capabilities by leveraging the available product and service portfolio. Project success depends on high quality deliveries at the agreed timeline, financial success and a satisfied customer.
- Technical and methodical support of project engineers.
- Creative concept creation as a coordinator between different stakeholders inside EB.
- Customer presentations to present EB´s portfolio, individual solutions and project status reviews.
- A university degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a project manager for complex software-related projects with close customer contact.
- Solid background in SW development, SW engineering and related processes and standards like Automotive SPICE or ISO26262.
- You enjoy working with different interfaces and stakeholders and are experienced in coordinating the different demands and requests.
- Excellent intercultural and communication skills and you effectively interact with customers.
- Solid knowledge of Project Management software (e.g. MS Project, DOORS, SAP) and MS Office products.
- Very good written and oral English skills.
Please contact us at +86 21 50431951– we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!