Working student (m/f/d) for Test, Hardware and Integration/Build Support
Elektrobit’s automotive portfolio includes powerful and efficient measurement and test systems around driver assistance and automated driving. We create innovative solutions to capture video sensor and automotive bus data during test drives and replay them in virtual environment utilizing cutting edge Software-in-the-Loop (SiL) and Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems. In this role you will be working in an international team as working student (m/f/d) to support in the area of testing with focus on hardware and software integration support.
- You will set up, configurate and maintain HiL systems.
- You will create software images for different variants.
- You will install software for several HiL systems.
- You will take care of the test environment.
- You will manage project hardware.
- You will execute Smoke Tests.
- You will support developers by setting up respective hardware and software environment.
- You are a student of computer science or comparable technical subject.
- You are creative and have a self-reliant way of working, especially for problem solving.
- You have knowledge in setting up hardware and wiring.
- Ideally you have experience in creation and installation of software images.
- It would be a benefit if you have test know-how.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!