Senior Linux Systems Expert (m/f/d)
Brasov or Timisoara (Romania), Erlangen or Ulm (Germany)
- You will design, plan and install Linux-based solutions and integrate them into the existing IT landscape.
- You will administer and install Linux servers and desktops (Ubuntu, CentOS).
- You will administer and orchestrate hybrid or cloud based infrastructure.
- You will help designing and implementing container environments (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenStack).
- You will support technical projects.
- You will troubleshoot, monitor and do performance analysis.
- You will automate by scripting and using central solutions.
- You will create and maintain documentations.
- You successfully completed information technology degree or equivalent technical education.
- You have several years of experience in the Linux administration of large environments.
- You have deep knowledge of common Linux distributions (especially CentOS, Ubuntu).
- You have experience with management of Docker environments or container management solutions.
- You have good knowledge of the scripting languages Bash, Python, Perl.
- You have experience with authentication and authorization services and techniques in heterogeneous environments.
- You have knowledge of one of the common automation solutions (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Foreman, Jenkins).
- Ideally you have knowledge and / or experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Building Linux-based HA solutions
- Doing detailed error and performance analyzes
- Open Source Monitoring Systems (Icinga, Nagios, Check_MK)
- Basic knowledge of the Windows administration
- Experience in IT project management
- You have knowledge in ITIL.
- Your language skills in German and English are good to very good.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!