Requirements Engineer (m/f/d) in Product and Innovations
Staying competitive on the road toward automated driving means being on the cutting edge of ADAS and automated driving development. Increasingly sophisticated functions are accompanied with growing complexity and high expenses.
More and more effort needs to be put in development, testing and validation activities as well as the generation of reliable data.
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of software products to successfully develop, test, visualize, validate, and build advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and automated driving functions (AD) and systems.
Our vision is to develop products enabling our customers to deliver automated vehicles (L1-L5) covering open-road testing, simulation and robust testing methods. In future this will include a variety of topics such as open-loop testing, close-loop testing, simulation, machine learning and data analysis.
You will help EB today to work on the car of tomorrow.
As Requirements Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for analyzing and harmonizing the requirements of different stakeholders, helping to integrate them into our product development roadmap and tracing them through implementation.
You will find a flexible and open minded environment with us here in Böblingen which supports your career with trainings, flexible work time and room for improvement.
- You will analyze project requirements documents.
- You will discuss requirements with stakeholders, clarify open points and details.
- You will derive and specify the product requirements.
- You will actively walk through new requirements with the technical experts to evaluate their impact.
- You will present new requirements to stakeholders and prepare decision papers.
- You will create and maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire development cycle according to A-SPICE and ISO 26262.
- You will advice teams to write and trace requirements, perform reviews, and advocate for EB quality standards.
- You will support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for requirements management.
- You hold a university degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar.
- You have an analytic mindset and a strong customer focus.
- You have experience in requirements engineering and automotive requirements processes.
- You excel at structuring information and precisely formulating requirements and specifications.
- You are thorough and committed to work through long lists of requirements, actively follow up open points and track them to closure.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills.
- You enjoy working in an agile team.
- Preferably you also have knowledge on software development and testing processes.
- Your written and verbal communication skills in English and German language are very good.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!