Software Architect (m/f/d) for automated driving projects
Böblingen, Erlangen, München or Ulm
Elektrobit, a well-known company in the automotive industry, provides software solutions around connectivity and driving solutions. Be part of our automated future. Work in international projects with your colleagues in Germany and EB Locations worldwide.
- You will create and maintain the software architectural design by defining software components and interfaces (e.g. environment grid, HD maps, object and sensor fusion….)
- You will ensure efficiency, maintainability, quality, testability and portability
- You will verify that the software architectural design maps design-relevant requirements
- You will consider performance and memory usage aspects
- You will consult project team concerning architectural topics
- You will represent software design topics towards customers
- You will support the planning and development of frameworks, tools and reusable components
- You hold a University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- You have experience in driver assistance and with architectural design languages (for example UML and SysML)
- You have profound knowledge of C++ and a good understanding of Linux, GIT, Jenkins, Jira
- You know how to create detailed technical requirements
- You have knowledge of agile methods
- Ideally you have knowledge of ROS or ADTF and AUTOSAR
- You are able to be the technical lead and enable the team to drive the architectural concepts
- You are able to communicate complex technical concepts to technical experts as well as to non-technical people
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English (orally and written)
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!