Sales Manager - Cyber Security
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with our customers and the account team in China.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Work on and support account management plans.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Account Sales.
- Project expected sales volumes and profits for existing and new products.
- Network with other Sales Directors to generate new business for the company.
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Act as a spokesperson for Argus at sales events and conferences.
- Cyber security background
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager, or sales and marketing director in the Automotive domain.
- Proven sales executive experience in meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Experience working with International companies
Please contact us at +86-21-50431951 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!