System Architect (m/f/d) Embedded Automotive Systems
- You create the architecture and system design of our embedded systems, ensure their efficiency, maintainability, quality and portability as well as lead smaller pre-development projects
- You analyse customer requirements, transfer and decompose them into system designs, hardware and software functions
- You perform technical studies and reviews and own the product KPIs
- Early you involve our System Test Team and commonly set up a system verification strategy
- You are the interface between customer and R&D teams for all system aspects
- As part of a project team you closely cooperate with requirements manager, module owners, project manager and safety experts
- You have completed university studies in computer sciences, electronics, mathematics or related sciences
- You have at least 10 years of technical experience with automotive embedded systems along with a minimum of 5 years of experience in system engineering
- You impress with a solid knowledge of model-based system analysis and design using SysML and a large experience with system engineering tools, such as Enterprise Architect
- Your strong background in automotive processes, including ASPICE, MISRA and ideally ISO26262, will convince us
- With your distinctive communication skills you communicate technical concepts clearly to customers, partners and the site R&D teams
- You speak fluent English as well as German
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 6984 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!