ADAS Software Developer (m/f/d)
for autonomous driving
Böblingen, Braunschweig, Erlangen, Ingolstadt, München or Ulm
Be part of our autonomous future. Work in international projects with your colleagues in Germany and EB Locations worldwide. You can contribute your programming talent for different areas of autonomous driving like Environment Model, HD Maps, Object and Sensor Fusion.
If you are a passionate developer who likes to work in an agile environment we would love to hear from you.
If you are a job beginner, then we would like to discuss this as a possible development plan with you.
- Develop autonomous driving software components (e.g. environment grid, HD maps, object and sensor fusion….) as a member of an agile development team
- Develop on embedded Platforms, mainly Linux based.
- Develop backend functionality for our embedded platforms in the cloud
- Apply modern development methods like TDD and CI/CD
- Support the full software life cycle from requirements engineering to quality assurance and deployment
What we offer:
- An international team of experienced tech people
- An agile mindset with self-learning and self-organized teams
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- E-Bike leasing
- Modern working environment in our branch offices
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- Advanced C++ Developments Skills
- Understand agile development processes like SCRUM or KANBAN
- Knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
- Experience modern development Platforms (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in driver assistance
- Python Development Skills are a plus.
- A good understanding of IOT (Internet of Things) is a plus
- ROS or ADTF is a plus
- Basic knowledge of AUTOSAR is a plus
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!