Software lead (m/f/d) for Adaptive AUTOSAR performance controller –
Trusted Execution Environment
Erlangen or Radolfzell
To extend our competences in AUTOSAR
we are searching for a software lead
for a customer project, which is based on the adaptive AUTOSAR software architecture.
In this role, you will be leading the development of the trusted execution environment for the new generation of basic software for automobile control units.
- You will plan and track Trusted Execution Environment implementation tasks.
- You will participate in meetings with customers for technical topics and planning issues.
- You will lead a software development team including reviewing architecture and taking over quality tasks for reaching a SPICE level.
- You will clarify the features with the customer regarding specification, feasibility and priority and write the corresponding user stories.
- You will define the priority of the features.
- You will be responsible for managing the feature development in cooperation with the customer, project manager, testers, developers and scrum master. The required tasks are like those of a technical project manager.
- You will estimate the implementation of the features including risk evaluation together with the developers.
- You will define acceptance criteria and approve the feature implementation in cooperation with testers.
- You closely cooperate and communicate with other project teams.
- You participate in technical concept discussion.
What we offer:
- An intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR
- A motivating work environment in a dynamical team with high flexibility in work times and environment
- A challenging and versatile task with State-of-the-Art technologies
- Intensive support for your personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision processes
- Career steps depending on your success
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You are experienced in using Architectural design languages, for example UML and SysML.
- You have preferably experience in Automotive Software Development Industry.
- You are experienced in software architectural design, requirements engineering and/or software quality assurance.
- You are experienced in Embedded Development.
- You have knowledge of software development processes and version management (CVS, SVN or Git).
- You have very good communication skills, to explain complex technical systems to software developers, present technical decisions in an abstracted way to both management and/or customers ("executive overview").
- You have very good skills in English, both written and spoken.
- You have an autonomous, analytic and structured way of working.
- You have innovation skills and a fascination for technology.
- You have very good skills and knowledge in C++, especially C++ 11/14.
- You can technically lead the software developers, spread knowledge and help developers increase knowledge.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!