Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
in Bid Team
Our center of competence provides embedded software system solutions, EB-internally and for external customers. One element for winning new projects is a strong Bid Team, which can successfully analyze the customer requests, develop adequate technical concepts and project proposals and transform them into compelling quotes for our customers. We are looking for you to extend our Bid Team.
- You will be responsible to create customer quotes, effort estimations and Statements of Work
- You will work together with colleagues of Sales, Customer Centers and Product Management in creating offers and solutions for customers
- You will organize the technical bid team and involve other subject-matter experts
- You will manage all stakeholders required in the process and regularly drive alignments
- You will clarify customer requests and perform technical analysis (together with experts)
- You will take care of technical concepts, timelines, effort and resource planning
- You will contribute to process improvements to make the offer creation more efficient
- You hold a university degree in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar
- You have several years of experience in complex embedded software systems and enjoy working with customer requirements
- You have very good understanding of all aspects of the software (and/or system) development lifecycle
- You have an analytic mindset and you can structure complex topics in short time
- You are highly motivated to work together cross-functionally with colleagues of other departments and organizations
- You have a high social competence with extraordinary communication skills and ability to network
- You have a very strong ability to organize, coordinate, plan and present
- You have excellent knowledge of English and German (minimum C1), written and spoken
- You are open to travel to customers for presentations or workshops
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!