Software Engineer (2019 graduates)
Car Infrastructure team (IFS) is a young, experienced team, and is responsible for designing, building and delivering high-controlling vehicle ECU system. Together with teams in Germany, Romania, and USA, IFS engineers in Shanghai cooperated with customers and follow a design-thinking approach to develop new vehicle controlling solutions that create great value to our customers and contribute to Elektrobit’s global marketing growth.
- As a software engineer in Elektorbit (EB), you could participate in the whole software engineering process from request analysis, architecture design, programming… to product deliver to customers.
- Currently, our team focuses on the development of classical Autosar& Adaptive Autosar system, which could be seen as a OS based vehicle hardware structure.
- The Autosar system provided definition includes driver, application, and communication. The most part is developed in C.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, electronic, automation control or related.
- You should have good knowledge in some of these technologies: C, embedded system, electronic circuit.
- Ideally, knowledge in MCU, Ethernet or related vehicle communication protocol: CAN, Lin, Flexray, etc. will be a great plus.
- Good verbal and written English skills, CET-6 or related level.
- Passion for software product, positive mindset, team player, humble, open to changes and helpful to each other.
Please contact us at 021-50431951-812 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!