Requirements Engineer (m/f/d) Environment Model
in EB’s Product Group for Highly Autonomous Driving
Braunschweig, Erlangen, Ingolstadt, München or Ulm
In this role, you will be responsible to define software requirements for our product EB robinos Environment Model. You will be working with our multi-site, multi-national, agile development teams to deliver mass-production ready software enabling highly autonomous driving.
- You will analyze project requirements documents
- You will discuss requirements with stakeholders, clarify open points and details
- You will derive and specify the product requirements
- You will actively walk through new requirements with the technical experts to evaluate their impact
- You will present new requirements to stakeholders and prepare decision papers
- You will create and maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire development cycle according to A-SPICE and ISO 26262
- You will advice teams to write and trace requirements, perform reviews, and advocate for EB quality standards
- You will support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for requirements management
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- You have an analytic mindset
- You have experience in requirements engineering and automotive requirements processes
- You excel at structuring information and precisely formulating requirements and specifications
- You are thorough and committed to work through long lists of requirements, actively follow up open points and track them to closure
- You have strong presentation and communication skills
- You enjoy working in an agile team
- Preferably you also have knowledge on software development and testing processes
- You are fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!