Software Architect (m/f/d) Environment Model
in EB’s Product Group for Highly Autonomous Driving
Erlangen, Ingolstadt, München or Ulm
In this role, you will be responsible for the software architecture for our product EB robinos Environment Model. You will be working with our multi-site, multi-national, agile development teams to deliver mass-production ready software enabling highly autonomous driving.
- You will shape the architecture of a large software product in the automated driving scope
- You will ensure efficiency, maintainability, quality and portability
- You will define and improve coding and architecture guidelines
- You will improve existing architecture and project set up out of an technical view
- You will define the overall platform architecture for the whole product
- You will analyze performance and capacity aspects
- You will provide input for the software system roadmap
- You will decompose complex issues into smaller manageable parts
- You can communicate technical concepts clearly
- You have a fast understanding of large and complex architectures in terms of functional elements needed for an environmental model
- You have been working for several years with C++ and object oriented design
- You have expertise in automotive software development processes (e.g. Automotive SPICE)
- You have profound UML modeling experience using typical tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
- You have strong background in test and verification of complex software systems
- You have embedded systems expertise
- You are a team player and you enable the team to drive the architectural concepts
- You have excellent knowledge of German and English, written and spoken
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!