Integration Manager (m/f/d) Environment Model
in EB’s Product Group for Highly Autonomous Driving
Erlangen, Ingolstadt, München or Ulm
In this role, you will be responsible to manage the integration of several components for our product EB robinos Environment Model. You will be working with our multi-site, multi-national, agile development teams to deliver mass-production ready software enabling highly autonomous driving.
- In your role you will coordinate, plan and work on integration activities for the project
- Your task will be to develop integration and integration test strategy
- You will be responsible for setting up the test automation
- You will review all work products produced by Integration Engineers
- You will approve the integration test status report
- You will adhere to the process for software integration and integration test and support Integration Engineers accordingly
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- You have thorough experience with CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins)
- You worked for several years with version control tools like git
- You have excellent knowledge of software systems, safety and security
- You have deep knowledge of various branching and integration strategies and continuous integration with Jenkins
- You have experience in working with JIRA
- You have excellent German and very good English language skills
- You have an autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- You have a self-confident personality and team player capabilities
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!