Software Algorithm Developer (m/f/d) Environment Model
in EB’s Product Group for Highly Autonomous Driving
Braunschweig, Erlangen, Ingolstadt, München or Ulm
In this role, you will be responsible for developing high quality software components for our product EB robinos Environment Model. You will be working as part of one of our multi-national agile development teams to deliver mass-production ready software enabling highly autonomous driving.
- You will be developing algorithms using object oriented programming in C++
- You will create, implement, optimize and maintain one software module out of the following:
- Traffic Participants Fusion
- Grid Fusion
- Free Space Fusion
- Parking and Curb Lines
- Traffic Control Information
- You will perform tests on development level in simulation environment and test car
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- You have profound knowledge in object oriented programming in C++
- You have experience in software algorithms relevant for environment models, e.g.
- Object fusion
- Kalman filter fusion
- Vehicle motion models
- You are familiar with components and architectures required for highly autonomous driving
- You prefer working according to an agile development process (Scrum / Kanban)
- You have a self-confident personality and team player capabilities
- You successfully communicate in both German and in English
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!