Requirements Manager (m/f/d) Environment Model
in EB’s Product Group for Highly Autonomous Driving
Erlangen, Ingolstadt, München or Ulm
In this role, you will be responsible to manage software requirements for our product EB robinos Environment Model. You will be working with our multi-site, multi-national, agile development teams to deliver mass-production ready software enabling highly autonomous driving.
- You will support the product’s software component development in the role of a requirements manager
- You will identify, analyze and clarify the high level requirements to derive our requirements for software considering functionality, quality, reliability and functional safety
- You will iteratively improve the requirements with the support of the team of developers in an agile environment
- You will maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire V-cycle according to A-SPICE
- You will advise our team to write and trace requirements, perform reviews, and advocate for EB quality standards
- You will be responsible to manage lists of requirements, follow up open points and track them to closure
- You will support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for requirements management
- You hold a university degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar
- You possess several years of experience in large automotive projects with a significant technical depth and experience in ADAS technology
- You have knowledge of the Automotive requirements processes, and typical tools (DOORS)
- You understand the Automotive SPICE framework, and the role requirements play in various process areas
- You are able to structure information and describe it on the right level of abstraction
- You have excellent communication skills, and strong influencing capabilities
- You ideally have knowledge about Functional Safety, software test and test strategies
- Your English and German is fluent, spoken and in writing
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!