Quality Manager (m/f/d) Environment Model
in EB’s Product Group for Highly Autonomous Driving
Braunschweig, Erlangen, Ingolstadt, München or Ulm
In this role, you will be responsible to spur on top quality of software components for our product EB robinos Environment Model. You will be working with our multi-site, multi-national, agile development teams to deliver mass-production ready software enabling highly autonomous driving.
- You will create and maintain the Quality Assurance (QA) plan for EB robinos Environment Model
- You will align the QA plan with the project managers and the Quality Management (QM) team
- You will plan, conduct and evaluate phase-end-reviews in the product’s software component development
- You will track the application of the QA in project-practice
- You will plan, demand and collect QA relevant data from the responsible areas (like development, test, integration)
- You will evaluate the collected data with respect to the agreed QA plan targets and report the product and process quality
- You will push the application of the QA plan in the project, if needed with QM support
- You have a thorough understanding of SW development processes, SW Quality measures, and project management
- You have profound knowledge of Automotive Spice
- You are experienced with SW projects, especially in ADAS development projects
- You are experienced in communication with project stakeholders (developers, managers and project partners)
- You have excellent German and very good English language skills
- You have an autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- You have a self-confident personality and team player capabilities
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!