Software Integrator for OTA
You will help EB today to work on the car of tomorrow. As embedded integrator you support us in realizing customer projects. The product you will be enhancing is part of EB’s Software Update Over-the-Air (SOTA) solution to keep in-car software up to date and allow remote operators insight in the state and healthiness of their assigned fleets. This also implies that you will work on software closely connected to future automotive architecture and the needs for continuous integration of installed software into customers environments. You will find a flexible and open minded environment which supports your career with trainings, flexible work time, room for improvement and options to take over additional responsibilities over time.
- You will support the definition and realization of Configuration, Integration and Release Processes as well as the implementation in the Continuous Integration tool chain
- You help to create software releases based on the deliveries which will be integrated into a complex OEM's embedded system
- You will support the development team in using the relevant tools and provide guidelines, e.g. for quality aspects
- You will work in an agile environment
- You have several years of experience in software-hardware integration, configuration and build management using Git/Gerrit, JIRA and Jenkins tool chain with deep knowledge in
- Merging and branching strategies
- 3rd party deliveries and related supplier management
- Debugging on embedded systems
- Continuous integration
- You are familiar with integration and release management processes and relevant documentation
- You have scripting skills in e.g. Python and you have basic C++ programming skills
- You have experience with complex embedded software architectures and a very good system understanding, Classic AUTOSAR knowledge would be a great plus
- You successfully communicate in Chinese and English
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and a self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
Please contact us at +86-21-50431951-812 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!