PRODUCT INTEGRATION ENGINEERS
in EB's technology site Oulu
Elektrobit is building car of the future! EB Automotive Finland is established four years ago, and today we have over two hundred software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and are now opening positions for Product Integration Engineers at our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- In your role you will coordinate, plan and work on integration activities for the project
- Your task is to develop integration and integration test strategy
- You will care for the setup of the test automation
- You support the maintenance of the Product Reference-Platforms
- You will setup and maintain the Reference Build system
- You need to make preliminary, minor adoptions to the product to make it initially run on the platforms
Read more about the culture and atmosphere at EB in Finland here (article) and here (video).
- A strong team player
- Experience with CI tooling (E.g. Jenkins)
- Have used Version Control tools (E.g. git, subversion)
- Experienced in system bring-up and module integration
- Good knowledge of (deeply) embedded systems, Safety and Security
- Good Linux-Experience including system and analysis tools
- Basic knowledge over Yocto, bitbake
- Basic knowledge in bootloaders, hypervisor, VM, container systems
- Knowledge of various branching and integration strategies and continuous integration with Jenkins
- Experience working with JIRA is appreciated
- Basic C++ knowledge
- Good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and customers globally
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other
Please send your application in English at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Tomi Lappalainen / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 40 184 5922
Jussi Palomäki / email@example.com / +358 40 357 5899
We look forward to receiving your application!