Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
in Product Development Adaptive Core
We are looking for a Requirements Manager in product development, who has several years of practical experience in the automotive industry and with appropriate requirement handling processes and tools. You will support our product development teams in developing software for our innovative product EB corbos.
- You will support the project manager in all questions of requirements engineering.
- You will advise project teams in requirements engineering and management, software design and architecture, as well as in software verification methods.
- You will discuss requirements with customers and define exchange processes with them
- You will create, maintain and refine all relevant requirements documents, requirements for hardware and software including functional and technical safety concepts.
- You will analyze the requirements with regard to risks, quality, effort and priority.
- You will create reports on the quality and status of requirements.
- You will define and improve processes, methods and tools for requirements management.
- Challenging projects with the latest and most modern components of the embedded world
- A committed and dynamic team in an informal working environment
- Cooperation with leading companies in the automotive industry
- Excellent career opportunities in an international company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours that also take into account your personal needs
- Further benefits
- You have a university or college degree in computer science, electrical engineering, communication technology or comparable.
- You have practical project experience - preferably in requirements engineering.
- You have mastered the methods and tools in requirements engineering - preferably in the automotive domain.
- You are experienced in analyzing customer requirements and can break them down into internal system and software requirements.
- You have experience in software development and software testing for networked embedded microcontroller systems.
- You act independently and confidently and are prepared to assume responsibility and to communicate with our customers (also on site).
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!