Safety Manager (m/f/d) in Product Development Adaptive Core
We are looking for a Safety Manager in product development, who has several years of practical experience in the automotive industry and with appropriate safety standards. You will support our product development teams in developing software for our innovative product EB corbos according to the ISO 26262.
- You will support our projects in the role of functional safety manager for software products development.
- You will create, maintain and refine all artifacts in the area of functional safety, e.g. safety plans, safety requirements, technical safety concepts, technical architectures, requirements for hardware and software.
- You will establish the audit plan and coordinate the execution of Functional safety audits.
- You will perform safety analyses, e.g. FTA, HAZOP, and support the development of suitable architectures.
- You will support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for functional safety.
- You will manage and perform tool and software classification and qualification.
- You will prepare and support safety assessments and audits for safety relevant projects.
- Challenging projects with the latest and most modern components of the embedded world
- A committed and dynamic team in an informal working environment
- Cooperation with leading companies in the automotive industry
- Excellent career opportunities in an international company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours that also take into account your personal needs
- Further benefits
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar.
- You have knowledge about development processes and quality management, ideally in the automotive industry.
- You are experienced in ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 as well as embedded software development.
- You have experience with modern micro controllers for embedded systems.
- Your demeanor is self-dependent and confident, and you are open to take responsibility.
- You are solution oriented and keep track of your targets even in critical situations.
- You have good intercultural and communication skills.
- You have good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!