Quality Engineer (m/f/d) Infrastructure Product Development
We are looking for a Quality Engineer in product development with several years of practical experience in the automotive industry. You build and maintain the bridge between quality process demand and project practice. You accompany and coach the project manager with your expertise and you will make sure that quality assurance plans are executed successfully in our projects.
Your know-how and your personality build the foundation for this demanding assignment.
- You will analyze customer quality requirements and standards to transfer them into EB projects.
- You will create and maintain the strategy for quality assurance and plan corresponding activities within the project together with both the project manager and quality management.
- You will guide and perform reviews of documents about project strategy.
- You will guide and support projects by adhering to our quality aspects as well as implement our defined development processes.
- You will regularly report the quality status of the product and processes.
- You will derive and track quality action items.
- You will contribute to the improvement of the company-wide software development processes.
- You will actively be involved in the automation/optimization of the quality assurance by providing requirements or implementing supporting tools.
- Challenging projects with the latest and most modern components of the embedded world
- A committed and dynamic team in an informal working environment
- Cooperation with leading companies in the automotive industry
- Excellent career opportunities in an international company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours that also take into account your personal needs
- Further benefits
- You have several years of experience in two or more process roles within automotive software project execution.
- You have knowledge about software engineering and process maturity models, preferably Automotive SPICE.
- You have knowledge about the development, verification, and testing of software including associated tools.
- You have basic experience in quality assurance, e.g., software development.
- You are highly motivated to take over initiative and responsibility.
- You are self-confident and experienced in communicating to the management, developers, and customers.
- You have excellent skills in English and, preferably, German.
- You are open-minded and able to convince by arguments.
- You preferably have a degree in computer science/electronics.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!