Software Developer (m/f/d) Continuous Integration
We are looking for three additional Software Developer (m/f/d) Continuous Integration, who will be responsible for the development our Continuous Integration system and related tooling.
- In your role as Software Developer (m/f/d) Continuous Integration you are responsible for the development our Continuous Integration system and related tooling
- You develop, maintain and validate our Jenkins based Continuous Integration system and document our tools and their usage
- Besides you develop tools and Linux shell scripts to automate our software integration and releasing and plan the development of the tooling in an agile process
- Together with the stakeholder you clarify and define the requirements for our tools
- You develop and maintain our Development Environment for our software developer and setup related tools and infrastructure
- Besides you create and maintain Jenkins build scripts
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- You are experienced with CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins) and version control systems, especially with Git/Gerrit
- You have hands-on experience in Linux Shell programming, Python and Java
- You are very familiar with system and analysis tools
- You enjoy working in an agile and international team
- A structured and solution-oriented approach is a matter of course
- You are fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 6984 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!