Senior Project Manager (H/F)
Elektrobit France, owned by Continental, is actively looking for 2 Software Project Managers to support its growth.
The Customer Centers within Elektrobit are responsible for the execution of all projects and solutions for a defined group of Customers. The Customer Center is also responsible for maintaining and developing the Customer relationship further by offering attractive solutions to support our Customer's goals.
The Senior Project Manager works closely together with the technical experts from the Centers of Competence as well as the respective Account Teams from Sales.
As a Senior Project Manager within the French Customer Center team, you are responsible to professionally manage the Customer relationships as well as ensure that projects are executed in time, with quality and most importantly with the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will be in charge of several projects and might lead teams of 2 to 4 engineers.
The Senior Project Manager – Customer Center works very closely with the individual Centers of Competence and Sales Teams to organize and lead bidding efforts as well as oversee project execution for multiple projects.
- Align / adapt processes related to the work area.
- Close collaboration with Centers of Competence for staffing of project teams and bid teams.
- Coordination of bid teams and individual quotation efforts.
- Review of effort estimations and preparation of quote proposals : he must understand and challenge technical offers and must estimate the efforts to provide the best technical-economic synthesis in connection with the Sales team.
- Ensure, in close cooperation with Head of Customer Center a solid execution of projects within Customer Center on Program Management Level providing oversight, guidance and coaching to ensure execution on the highest level of Customer satisfaction.
- At least 7 years of experience, ideally in the Automotive industry
- Proven experience as Project Manager
- Experience with software engineering
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and delegate
- Thrives in international environments and understands and considers cultural differences
- Problem solving and hands on mentality
- Willingness to travel if necessary
- Good technical understanding of EB's offerings
- Background skills on the driver assistance/autonomous driving domain are welcome
- Challenging and innovative environment.
- A committed and dynamic team in an informal working environment.
- Cooperation with leading companies in the automotive industry.
- Flexible working hours that also take into account your personal needs.
- Further benefits and EB trainings Academy.
Please contact our HR Expert – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!