Software / System Test Engineer (m/f/d) -
ADAS data measurement & replay and SiL/HiL solutions
Elektrobit’s automotive portfolio includes powerful and efficient measurement and test systems around driver assistance and autonomous driving. We create innovative solutions to capture video sensor and automotive bus data during test drives and replay them in virtual environment utilizing cutting edge Software-in-the-Loop (SiL) and Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems.
In this role you will be working in an international team as Software / System Test Engineer in close cooperation with internal stakeholders.
- You will write test cases in an XML format for a project using ADTF, including the creation of ADTF configurations
- You will extend our test framework e.g. with verification scripts to run automatic test cases
- You will take care of improving existing test cases as well as the underlying test framework
- You will have the technical expertise to implement tests according to requirements
- You will set up the hardware test environment needed
- You will specify and execute test runs and evaluate the related results
- You will write incident tickets using Jira
- You will improve our automatic testing process and reporting
- You hold an academic or technical degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- You have knowledge about xml and xml schema
- You have experience with test automation and solid scripting skills with Python or comparable tools
- You understand the concepts of SiL and HiL and could grow related experience in practice
- You know about Automotive Bus Systems (e.g. CAN, FlexRay) and Ethernet protocols (TCP/IP, SOME/IP)
- You have good analytical skills and are used to work structured and efficient
- Ideally you have also experience in ADTF and/or ROS, as well as programming skills in C++
- If you have some hardware affinity, it would be beneficial
- You are a team player and have good communication skills in English (German would be an advantage)
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!