Project Manager (m/f/d)
for AUTOSAR OS development
Product Infrastructure is looking for an experienced project manager. The project manager will work as part of a global team and will be responsible for the development and deliveries of our EB tresos AUTOSAR OS product. The ideal candidate has several years of experience within the automotive software industry.
- You will manage a development team for AUTOSAR OS.
- You will have intensive communication with our suppliers and customers.
- You will develop the technical requirements in dialogue with the customer and other project/development teams.
- You will clarify offers and coordinate them with the purchasing department.
- You will plan the budget, the technical contents and the deployment of the associated employees in your team (around 15-20 team colleagues).
- You will recognize and evaluate risks in the project and act in the context of our defined processes.
- You will report externally to the client and internally to the head of technology center.
- Challenging projects with the latest and most modern components of the embedded world
- A committed and dynamic team in an informal working environment
- Cooperation with leading companies in the automotive industry
- Excellent career opportunities in an international company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours that also take into account your personal needs
- Further benefits
- Ideally, you have a software-focused degree (computer science, electrical engineering, etc.).
- With suitable qualifications, this position is also suitable as an opportunity for a career jump for motivated software developers.
- You have sound experience in project management methods and project management.
- You are confident and have a high degree of initiative.
- You are prepared to take responsibility and actively participate in the expansion of our business.
- You have excellent presentation skills and moderation techniques.
- You bring along distinctive conceptual and solution-oriented thinking.
- Ideally, you know what Automotive SPICE means.
- You are communicative and have a confident manner with the customer (both in German and in English).
- You are ready for business trips as part of your activities.
- You have an inventive spirit and are enthusiastic about automotive technology and software.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!