Architect (m/f/d) in Ice Breaker Team
in EB’s new Center of Competence User Experience
Braunschweig, Erlangen, Ingolstadt or Oulu
In this role, you will support the Ice Breaker team to define the software architecture and architectural changes. The Ice Breaker team prepares new quotes for the customer with the aim to win new projects. You will work together with product and project experts.
- You will be responsible for design of software components for high quality software in the automotive field
- You will be in close synchronization with the relevant stake holders and architects to design together the required architecture and documentation
- You will align architectural requirements with the customer
- You will work in an international project team across sites and EB functional areas
- You will support and coach projectswith latest technology in architecture questions in the setup phase of the project
- Work in a real expert position in international team
- Opportunity to make a change in the way of working
- Be part of a continuous improvement team with EB global thinking
- You have several years of experience in software engineering projects and ideally relevant experience in the role of software architect or other comparable experience in the automotive domain.
- You have experience in embedded software in User Experience (in several functional areas)
- You have very good C/C++ and good JAVA knowledge
- You are familiar with the latest trends and technologies in User Interface design and implementation
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering or similar
- You have an excellent system understanding and ability to abstract
- You are a fast learner and have strong willingness to learn
- You successfully communicate in Business English, optionally German.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!