Expert (m/f/d) Sensor Data Fusion in EB’s Product Group Automated Driving
Developing software components for automated driving is directly contributing to tomorrows vehicles. At the product group automated driving at EB, you will become part of this future. As expert you will contribute with your knowledge and your expertise to the algorithms of the vehicle’s position estimation. Using multiple different sensors technologies to estimate one single global position is a crucial and is a very challenging part of all automated vehicle systems. Joining our team gives you the opportunity to develop the related components up to mass production quality and use them in series production vehicles.
- You are responsible for creating software units that meet requirements and high-quality standards
- You will shape the algorithms of automated driving software components
- You will define and improve guidelines
- You will improve existing algorithms
- You will identify key technical risks related to software domain
- You will define requirements and analyzing customer features
- You will guide your colleagues with your technical expertise
- You hold an academic or technical degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- You can proof several years of experience in C/C++ development and OO SW design (design patterns, UML)
- You have done software development in the automotive industry before
- You have experience in designing sensor data fusion algorithms and are used to the mathematics (e.g. Kalman Filter, Particle Filter)
- You are experienced with inertial measurement sensors (e.g. Gyroscopes, Odometers, Accelerometers), cameras or Lidar
- You have a strong mathematical background and interest in signal processing
- You have good communication skills in English and German
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!