Fullstack JEE Developer (m/f/d)
Böblingen, Erlangen, München or Ulm
Software within a car becomes more & more an integral part of it, allowing for really interesting challenges for any kind of software experts.
Elektrobit, a well-known company in the automotive industry, provides software solutions for this segment. Thus we also implement & deliver solutions for everything around the so called “connected car”, such as update over the air, remote fleet diagnostics, location based services, cloud toll gate functionality etc. In this area we are searching for talented software developers who have profound knowledge of JEE architectures and even smart ideas for new web applications in this area.
- You will implement and maintain full stack web applications (i.e. backend and frontend) for on premise and cloud infrastructures.
- You will participate in the definition of the software architecture.
- Following the test driven development approach you will implement automated tests.
- You have fluent German and English language skills (written and verbal).
- You have hands on experience with automated testing using Selenium, Saucelabs or similar.
- You have working knowledge about test driven development & agile methodology.
- You have a good understanding of Linux, GIT, Jenkins and Jira.
- You are up-to-date with newest web technologies.
- You have good communication skills.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!