Senior Software Engineer (AUTOSAR)
Farmington Hills (Michigan)
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer (AUTOSAR) who will work as part of a global team to design and develop embedded software for electronic control units and support customers. For this position, a combination of creativity, problem solving, software development, and customer interaction skills are required. Occasional travel will be required.
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Embedded software engineering
- Configure BSW (Basic Software) according to OEM requirements
- Integrate 3rd party AUTOSAR or legacy modules with EB tresos AutoCore
- Create demo applications for new target platforms
- Customer Support
- First level of support for EB's customers in the America
- Analyze customer bug reports and delegate within EB
- Assist customer in resolving configuration errors
- Experience with AUTOSAR or equivalent embedded operating system
- At least 5-7 years of embedded software development experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree
- Excellent C programming skills
- Strong source/Assembly level debugging skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge in Realtime Operating Systems
- Excellent knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Strong knowledge of 32-bit microcontrollers (e.g. NXP, Infineon, Freescale, Renesas etc.)
- Excellent listening and communications skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in small teams
Click on Apply Now! button below to submit your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.