Shanghai or Beijing
Driving automobility into the future in direct contact with decision-makers and developers, and creating added value with Elektrobit colleagues. Does that sound exciting? Let’s gets started together.
What you can expect:
- You will add your creativity to analyze, improve and develop processes and organizations on site at customers’.
- You will evaluate new technologies and deduct customer-specific technology road maps.
- You will develop strategies and concepts for future vehicles, e.g. system and software architectures for highly and fully automated driving.
- You will develop business cases for different scenarios and evaluate opportunities and risks of innovation proposals.
- You will give presentations and hold workshops internally as well as on site at customers’.
- You will develop and improve creative methods for EB Automotive Consulting, create market studies and white papers.
What distinguishes Elektrobit Automotive Consulting:
- Cooperation with leading automobile manufacturers and suppliers worldwide
- The opportunity to work on tomorrow’s vehicle today
- Excellent further training options through our own academy
- Growing, heterogeneous team with colleagues from different fields
- Transparent management style
- Mobile work and regular working from home an option
- Time to learn from each other; joint meetings
What distinguishes you:
- You have successfully completed your degree in information technology, electrical engineering, vehicle engineering, communication technology or a comparable subject at University.
- You have professional experience as developer, system or software architect or business consultant as well in project management.
- You have gained experience in development methods for embedded software such as model-based development, MATLAB/Simulink or UML/SysML. Experience in agile methods and functional safety is also welcome.
- You have a good technical understanding of vehicle architectures, communication networks, micro-controllers, software architectures.
- You think , and can
- You are extremely sociable, have strong communication skills and work with commitment.
- You are ready to travel to also support our customers on site.
- You are fluent in English and the local language (spoken and written).
Please contact us at +86-21-50431951 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!