Test Engineer (m/f/d) Validation
At EB our automotive software expertise also includes server/cloud technologies to provide end-to-end services around the entire vehicle life cycle of a car. We create innovative solutions in the areas of over-the-air software updates, remote diagnostics and big data analytics.
In a project about remote vehicle diagnostics we are looking for you to support our test team as a Test Engineer (m/f/d) for manual and automated tests.
- You will execute manual tests at the test bench and in the vehicle.
- You will test with hardware in a mobile environment (cloud technologies, software update over the air, web applications).
- You will execute and analyze automated tests.
- You will create and maintain test specifications by applying test design techniques e.g. exploratory testing.
- You will be part of the testing team in an agile project.
- You are experienced in software testing preferably in the automotive sector.
- You are able to design test cases according to system requirements or use cases.
- You worked with test management and bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira).
- You foster a testers mindset: being curious, creative and thinking out of the box.
- An ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate is a benefit.
- You have knowledge about mobile/web applications.
- Knowledge of scripting languages e.g. Python or cloud technologies is a plus.
- You are a team player and have good communication skills.
- Good English is required, German not mandatory but beneficial.
- You own a drivers license class B, please provide a proof.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!