IT Engineer (m/f/d)
- You will provide and configure infrastructure to host and execute continuous integration/delivery solution helping SW project teams to deliver high-quality software faster.
- You will monitor the solution to ensure it's availability, reliability and performance.
- You will work with the latest technologies with the team members to find world class solutions for the challenges to be solved.
- You will actively take care of our organizational culture and commit to our values: stronger together, trust, for one another, freedom to act, passion to win and excellence with agility.
- You have experience with Virtualization (Docker, VirtualBox, VMWare etc.) and cloud technologies.
- You have knowledge in system configuration management e.g. Ansible, Puppet.
- You are skilled in networking: TCP/IP, firewalls.
- You have professional Linux skills: configuration, problem analysis, optimization.
- You have hands on experience of managing Continuous integration/delivery environment.
- You have hands on experience with Java, Git, Jenkins.
- You are familiar with agile working practices.
- You successfully communicate in both German and in English and have courage to use it with your colleagues globally.
- You are enthusiastic to solve challenges.
- You have a solid “yes WE can” attitude and strong team player mentality.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!