(Application fields: map data compiler development)
You are a software engineer in the field of map data compilation. You would work along our tool chain to compile raw map data in several intermediate steps into an optimized navigation map data using our EB map data compiler. You would work with map updates up to four times per year and for markets in the whole world. Every new map data brings challenges with it to maintain and extend our map compiler. Working closely together with our navigation software development, map production and map test teams, as well as with suppliers and colleagues in Europe, you will represent the achievements of EB in our navigation domain.
- You do software design, development, implementation, integration, test and re-designed according to customer requirements.
- You develop server-based software, mainly in the field of navigation map data compilation and respective applications.
- You maintain and improve our map data compiler
- You analyze map data issues reported from map production or map test teams, as well as from our customers and suppliers
- You fix map data issues and ensure the quality of our software with code reviews, unit tests and integration tests
- You improve the map compilation software by refactoring and redesigning complex software modules
- You create, maintain and extend tools for better analysis of our map data
- You undertake and manage small projects or take over responsibility for own work packages.
- You have Bachelor degree or above.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You speak native Chinese and have very good English skills (L6 or more).
- You have good C + + programming language knowledge; or have basic C + + knowledge and know another object oriented programming language well.
- You have optionally experience with databases.
- You have technical background and more than three years work experience.
- You have the ability to work independently and a strong sense of responsibility.
- You have strong self-management skills.
- You have optionally related applications engineering experience, such as being familiar with the computer graphics/geometric modeling, navigation map data compilation and application development or vehicle information entertainment system.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!