Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Böblingen, Braunschweig, Erlangen or München
- You will analyze customer quality requirements and standards to transfer them into EB projects.
- You will create and maintain the strategy for quality assurance and plan corresponding activities within the project together with both the project manager and quality management.
- You will guide and perform reviews of documents about project strategy.
- You will guide and support projects by adhering to EB’s quality aspects as well as implement defined development processes.
- You will regularly report the quality status of the product and processes to management.
- You will derive and track quality action items.
- You will contribute to the improvement of the company-wide software development processes.
- You will prepare and support internal and external process audits and assessments.
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar.
- You currently are an experienced software engineer or lead engineer or similiar and interested in developing a high quality software.
- You have experience in the automotive industry, especially in embedded software development.
- Knowledge in Automotive SPICE, ISO ISO/IEC 15504 is a plus.
- You have experience with modern micro controllers for embedded systems.
- You have knowledge about development processes and quality assurance and management.
- Your demeanor is self-dependent and confident, and you are open to take responsibility.
- You are solution oriented and keep track of your targets even in critical situations.
- You have good intercultural and communication skills.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!