Senior Software Developer/Architect (m/f/d) for Embedded Software
In this role, you will be working in a team of System and Software Architects in close cooperation with our customers (Tier1), OEMs and across EB domains.
- You will be responsible for design and development of software components for high quality software in the automotive field
- You will align architectural requirements with the customer
- You will work in an international project team across sites and EB domains
- You will meet with customers (Tier1) and OEMs
- You will work in a cutting edge telematics ECU project for a German premium OEM
- You have an excellent system understanding and ability to abstract
- You understand the impact of design decisions (HW and SW) with respect to quality and reliability and have the competence to align the design with stakeholders
- You have an understanding of functional and non-functional requirements and their impact on the system behavior
- You have strong experience in ECU software development
- You have knowledge/interest in Classic AUTOSAR and related SW components of telematics ECUs
- You have background in Ethernet, WiFi and LTE as well as diagnosis and FOTA especially in the automotive world
- Ideally you are familiar with A-SPICE and automotive safety
- You also have profound expertise in UML design
- You successfully communicate in English, German is a plus
- You are a fast learner and have strong willingness to learn
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!