Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar.
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded systems, software architecture and integration procedures.
- You have automated test case development for automotive software systems (e.g. Adaptive AUTOSAR).
- You have very good experience in C/C++, Python and/or CAPL programming skills.
- You have also experience in using relevant tools like Git, Subversion, JIRA.
- You are experienced with Ethernet protocols e.g. DoIP, SOME/IP, TCP/IP.
- You are used to work in teams and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are used to apply a structured and analytic working style.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and the willingness to use them when facing challenges..
- You communicate fluently in English and French, both spoken and written.
With equal skills, special attention will be paid to people with disabilities.