For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience in technical project management in integration and automotive domains
- You have experience in managing and coordinating complex and distributed projects involving several locations and several customers
- You are able to communicate with customers
- You are familiar with embedded software development
- You ideally know about Automotive Bus Systems (e.g. CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- Ideally you have experience in Requirement Engineering and SW Development processes
- Ideally you have experience with automotive technologies and processes (e.g. Automotive SPICE)
- Ideally you have some experience on AUTOSAR
- You are used to work in an international environment, good level of English mandatory
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
With equal skills, special attention will be paid to people with disabilities.
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and flextime
- Meal allowance and free beverages
- Various preventive medical measures
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
Benefits may vary depending on location and branch size.