Elektrobit (EB) India is seeking for you as an experienced and highly motivated
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB's software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automate driving and related tools, and user experience. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
For more information, visit us at elektrobit.com
Experience level: 10-12 years
Role: Technical Project Manager
Location : Work from Anywhere (Remote)
You are a Technical Project Manager with good idea Cloud technologies along with Agile and Kanban process. At EB CMS Competence Center, you will manage the scrum activities, technically mentoring the team along with Architects within a small cross-functional agile team of developers.
- TPM should be able to develop and maintain a technology project plan, which outlines a project's tasks
- TPM should build could and CoE and plan the competency build up activities
- Need to coach and guide the team technically
- Need to be the interface to the customer
- Support in preparing the RFP responses
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.