For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
What we offer
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code
- Location-specific benefits such as a lunch vouchers, teamevents, and much more
- Ongoing training and education via our EB Academy
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy
This announced position is payed with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement "ST2 Regelstufe" EUR 50.652,--. Of course an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please contact us at +43 1 599 83-7060 – we are happy to answer your questions.